Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Additional Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 27 minutes
Quick and easy buns to serve with a knob of butter or build it up for a delicious burger.
- ½ cup lupin flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon Whole Earth natural sweetener*
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanathan gum
- 2 eggs
- 20g butter (melted)
- ⅔ natural greek yogurt
- (Optional) For extra protein, add 4 teaspoons of Nutra Organics Collagen Beauty™ (Unflavoured)
- Preheat oven to 180℃.
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs untill frothy.
- Combine all wet and dry ingredients and eggs together.
- Mix with a spoon untill a thick dough has formed. It should have a play dough consistency.
- Roll into 6 even balls (or 4 for larger buns), and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or unill buns are nice and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. While warm, they may break apart easier, so best to cool down completely.
- (Optional) Serve with a slice of cheese, sliced cherry tomato and baby cucumber, topped with Gevity RX – Total Tummy Turmeric.
Amount Per Serving Calories 140Total Fat 10gNet Carbohydrates 3gProtein 9g
Nutrition values are per serving. The nutrition information is approximate.